Hence, he wonders how the stall managed to get a ‘B’ grading for their cleanliness levels.
The disgusted consumer says:
“I was having watercress soup dinner at Food Junction (Lot 1) on July 4.
“What terrified me was how dirty the metal bowl was. You can actually see a layer of black stain on the inner wall of the metal soup bowl.
“As a result, I lost my appetite immediately.
“Just wondering how NEA graded them in terms of hygiene level.
“This stall received a ‘B’ grade. If this stall can get a ‘B’ grade with this kind of poor hygiene, I wonder if there will be more food poisoning incidents to come.”