Querido told STOMP via email today (Jul 27):
“Last week I bought one tub of chocolate ice-cream from a supermarket.
“Last night we were enjoying the ice-cream and suddenly my son cried out that he bit something.
“He took it out from his mouth and it was a piece of glass.
“Terrible, I was wondering how can this piece of glass be inside the ice-cream?
“If my son swallowed it, what will happen?
“I can’t imagine.
“Just want to share this with everybody so in future, people will be more careful when eating ice-cream.
“Never think that eating ice-cream is safe, you won’t know what will be inside one day.
“Hope the manufacturer can be more cautious about this.”